Smartsheet is a software as a service (SaaS) platform, meaning that it is completely online. You can login to Smartsheet from any web browser at https://app.smartsheet.com. For easy access, you can bookmark this login page in your browser.
Review best practices for how to login and set up your Smartsheet account, including your Personal Profile.
Sign in or sign out of Smartsheet
There are several ways to sign into Smartsheet. You might sign into Smartsheet directly, use SSO (single sign-on), or use a third-party credential service.
Sign into Smartsheet directly
Go to Smartsheet at https://app.smartsheet.com.
You may also check Remember me for your information to be kept in the cache.
To sign in with your company account (Enterprise plans only)
If your organization has this capability enabled, you can access Smartsheet via the Your Company Account button at https://app.smartsheet.com. You may be required to enter your sign-in credentials. After authentication, you’ll be able to access Smartsheet.
To change regions:
- At the bottom of the sign-in window, next to Smartsheet Region, select the down arrow.
- From the dropdown, select the region you want to use. If you don't have access to a particular region, your credentials will not work.
Sign in with Google (Gmail or Google Apps) or Microsoft (Office 365 for Business)
If you use Gmail, Google Apps, or Office 365 for your business email address in Smartsheet, select Google or Microsoft.
If you aren't already signed into Google or Microsoft Office 365, provide your account information and grant Smartsheet permission to use your credentials.
Things to know
- The first time you sign in with this method, you will need to validate your email. Check your inbox for instructions.
- Smartsheet doesn't receive or store your Google or Microsoft Office 365 credentials.
- Azure AD Work Account requires using your SMTP email address as your primary email address in Smartsheet.
Sign in with your Apple ID
You can use your Apple ID to sign into Smartsheet. For more details, see Sign in with Apple: Frequently Asked Questions.
Sign out of Smartsheet
Select Account in the lower-left corner of the Smartsheet window and then select Sign Out.