Bridge by Smartsheet
Salesforce Integration Overview
With the Salesforce integration in Bridge, you can control and retrieve records.
Before you begin
Users will need to create a Connected App in Salesforce using these instructions.
Setting up the Connected App will require this Bridge Callback URL: https://oauth.bridge.smartsheet.com/api/settings/oauth/oauth2callback
In the Selected OAuth Scopes section, be sure to add full access and the ability to perform actions on your behalf at any time
Enable the app to refresh the token.
Set up the Salesforce integration in Bridge
You will need to create a new Connected App in your Salesforce account and take note of the Consumer Key (Client ID) and Consumer Secret (Client Secret).
Once you have this information you can register the Salesforce extension in Bridge.
- Navigate to the Integrations page in Bridge.
- Click on the Salesforce image to start the set up.
- Click Continue in the new window.
- In the Setup tab, expand the Connected App section.
- Set the Consumer Key (Client ID) and Consumer Secret (Client Secret) from your Salesforce Connected App