ServiceNow is a platform where you can create digital workflows for different teams in your company.
With the ServiceNow integration in Bridge, you can:
- Use changes on a ServiceNow record to trigger workflows to make changes in a sheet, request approval, etc.
- Create an intake form in Smartsheet for capturing high-priority issues, which will trigger a workflow that converts them to records in ServiceNow
Before you begin
The ServiceNow integration is automatically available in all Bridge accounts, but for it to work properly, you have to set up an app in ServiceNow.
Setting up your app in ServiceNow will require the Bridge callback URL: https://oauth.bridge.smartsheet.com/api/settings/oauth/oauth2callback.
Set up the ServiceNow integration
Follow these steps in Bridge after setting up an app in ServiceNow:
- Sign in to your Bridge account.
- Navigate to the workspace where you’ll build workflows with the ServiceNow app.
- Go to the Integrations page
- Select ServiceNow.
- In the dialog that appears, click Continue.
- Enter the required details from the app you set up in ServiceNow:
- Client ID
- Client Secret
- First part of the instance URL
- In this example, enter the text written in bold: https://myinstance.service-now.com
- In the top-left area of the screen, check the Warning icon. If it turns into a Check Mark icon, close the dialog.
There you have it! The ServiceNow integration in Bridge is ready to use.