Brandfolder Integration Overview
Bridge connects Smartsheet with Brandfolder to help you automate these tasks:
- Create Collections or Workspaces based on a status change in a sheet
- Get data about Brandfolders, Collections, or Workspaces to reflect that information on a sheet
- Create direct links to Brandfolders, Collections, or Workspaces
- Use them to create hyperlinks in a sheet
- Get data about the tags used in Brandfolders, Collections, Workspaces, or on specific assets
- Use that data to populate your Dropdown column options in Smartsheet
- When an asset is updated in Brandfolder, trigger an Update Request in Smartsheet
Set up the Brandfolder integration
- Navigate to the Integrations page in Bridge.
- To start setting up the integration, click the Brandfolder image.
- In the dialog that appears, click Continue.
- Authorize the integration by using your API key.
- Click Connect, then Save.
- Then, authenticate the integration by going to the Smartsheet integration.
Create a new workflow
Follow these steps after authorizing both integrations:
- On the left pane, click Workflows.
- Click the + button.
- Then, set up a trigger from an integration or set a schedule for the workflow.
- In your desired workflow, add Brandfolder or Smartsheet modules.
- Arrange them in the order they need to happen.
Use a State module between each integration module. Then label them according to what’ll be happening next in the workflow.