Save and Share Reports
This Help Article Appears in the Following Learning Tracks
- In the upper right corner of the report, click Share.
- Copy and paste the URL from the popup into a message to your team member(s).
Your team can use this link to navigate to the report. Only those with a valid Resource Management login and appropriate permission level can view shared reports.
- In the upper right corner of the report, click Save.
- Enter a name for the report and select if you want to save the report to the Analytics Dashboard or your Personal Page.
- Click Save.
Reports saved to your Personal Page appear on the left sidebar. Reports saved to the Analytics Dashboard appear in the middle of the page under Saved Reports.
Saving a report with a predefined time frame will always pull data relative to today (Ex. Last Month, Next Week, Next 90 days). If you want to set a fixed time frame for the report, you should use the Custom Date Range (Ex. August 1, 2018 - August 31, 2018).
To delete a report, hover over the report name and then click the delete icon.
Print or save as PDF
Resource Management automatically formats your reports so they're print or PDF-friendly.
To save a report as a PDF:
- On Mac, use command + p ; on a PC go to File > Print
- All browsers should have the option to View as PDF > Save