The System Admin for a Business or Enterprise plan can remove a collaborator from sharing all sheets owned by all licensed users on the account. This won't impact any sheets owned by the collaborator.
You can also remove collaborators from sharing on a sheet by sheet basis with the steps in our article on Sharing Sheets.
To remove collaborators from sharing on all sheets in your organization:
- Click Account in the upper left corner of the screen and select Account Admin. The Account Administration form appears.
- Click the User Management tab. The User Management form appears.
- If the collaborator you’d like to remove from sheet sharing is a part of the same account, you can click the drop-down arrow to the left of their email address and select Remove User Sharing Access. Click OK.
- If you’d like to remove an external collaborator from sheet sharing, click the More Actions tab at the top of the form, and then select Remove Email from Sharing. A form appears.
- Enter the email address of the external collaborator, and then click OK.
NOTE: Taking these steps will remove the user from sharing sheets owned by others. The user will still retain access to any sheets they own. If the user is on your account, transfer their owned sheets to another user with the steps in our Changing the Sheet Owner article before removing them from sharing to revoke their access to all sheets.