Upgrade or Add Licenses to Your Smartsheet Plan
This Help Article Appears in the Following Learning Tracks
Who can use this capability
To perform the actions described in this article, you must be logged as one of the following user types:
- For a Pro plan, you must be the licensed owner of the account.
- For a Business or Enterprise plan, you must be a System Admin.
If you're not sure what user type you have for Smartsheet, please see Identify Your Smartsheet Plan and User Type.
How you upgrade, add licenses, or request add-ons will depend on your plan type.
Upgrade an Enterprise plan
To increase the number of licenses associated with your plan or to purchase additional products or add-ons, submit your request through the Add Licenses form on the Smartsheet website. Your account manager will contact you.
Upgrade a Trial, Pro, or Business plan
If you don't see the options described here, it's likely that your account is a Bill To or Invoice account. To make changes to this type of account, please Contact Smartsheet Billing.
- Click your account image in the lower-left corner of the Smartsheet window and then click Plan Info.
- Do one of the following to display the Change Your Plan window:
If you are a trial subscriber, click Upgrade My Account.
If you are an existing subscriber, click Upgrade or Add Licenses/Change Plan.
- Select the option for the plan you want to upgrade to and select your payment term.
- To pay with a credit card, click Add Card to display the secured Credit Card screen. Enter your credit card information.
- Click Purchase.