Who can use this capability
To perform the actions described in this article, you must be logged as one of the following user types:
- For a Pro plan, you must be the licensed owner of the account.
- For a Business or Enterprise plan, you must be a System Admin.
If you're not sure what user type you have for Smartsheet, please see Identify Your Smartsheet Plan and User Type.
Upgrade or Add Licenses to Your Smartsheet Plan
How you upgrade, add licenses, or request add-ons will depend on your plan type.
Find out what type of plan you have here.
Upgrade an Enterprise plan
To increase the number of licenses associated with your plan or to purchase additional products or add-ons, submit your request through the Add Licenses form on the Smartsheet website. Your account manager will contact you. ONLY IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS AN ENTERPRISE PLAN
Request Upgrade for Enterprise Plan
Upgrade a Trial, Pro, or Business plan
If you don't see the options described here, it's likely that your account is a Bill To or Invoice account fill out Request a Smartsheet Add-on or license increase form. ONLY BILL-TO/INVOICE CUSTOMERSRequest a Smartsheet Add-on or license increase in trial, Pro or Business plan.
- On the Navigation Bar on the left of the screen Select Account Icon > Plan & Billing Info.
- Do one of the following to display the Change Your Plan window:
If you are a trial subscriber, click Upgrade My Account.
If you are an existing subscriber, click Upgrade or Add Licenses/Change Plan.
- Select the option for the plan you want to upgrade to and select your payment term.
- To pay with a credit card, click Add Card to display the secured Credit Card screen. Enter your credit card information.
- Click Purchase.