- Downgrade to a different plan type
- For example: Change from an Enterprise Plan to a Business Plan (*Important: Current customers can not downgrade to our Pro Plan as the Pro Plan was designed for new customers and is not backward compatible with current sheets and data.)
- Remove licenses from your account
- Discontinue an add-on to your product
- For example: You want to remove the Control Center and the Calendar App from your account.
To downgrade to a different plan type, remove licenses, or discontinue an add-on or other product:
- Select the Request a downgrade button.
- Then fill out the form.
Want to know more about the features available in each plan? Check out the Pricing page.
Other things you must know
- Per our user agreement, Downgrade requests must be made at least 30 days prior to renewal of your current term.
- Prorated refunds are not offered for canceled accounts. For more details about cancellation terms, refer to the Smartsheet User Agreement.