Salesforce Bridge integration
With the Salesforce integration in Bridge, you can control and retrieve records.
- Create a Connected App in Salesforce following these instructions.
- Set up the Connected App using this Bridge Callback URL: https://oauth.bridge.smartsheet.com/api/settings/oauth/oauth2callback
- In the Selected OAuth Scopes section, be sure to add full access and the ability to perform actions on your behalf at any time.
- Enable the app to refresh the token.
Set up the Salesforce integration in Bridge
You must create a new Connected App in your Salesforce account and take note of the Consumer Key (Client ID) and Consumer Secret (Client Secret). Once you have this information you can register the Salesforce extension in Bridge.
- Navigate to the Integrations page in Bridge.
- Click on the Salesforce image to start the set up.
- Select Continue in the new window.
- In the Setup tab, expand the Connected App section.
Set the Consumer Key (Client ID) and Consumer Secret (Client Secret) from your Salesforce Connected App.Brandfolder Image
Why is the Bridge Callback URL not working?
If your Salesforce instance was installed prior to September 2022, you may need to use an alternate callback URL: https://system.converse.ai/api/settings/oauth/oauth2callback