Who can use this capability
You must have Resourcing Administrator permissions to add or update user profile information.
Configure profile settings
Basic profile details:
- Profile image: It's nice to see your team's faces; plus, they'll appear on the organization page and the schedule. A 200 x 200-pixel crop, 300K max, works best.
- First and last name: enter the first and last name of the person
- Email: where a person will receive marketing emails from Resource Management.
- Cell phone and office phone: add these details if applicable, so your team knows how to get in touch with this person. This information is visible on the profile page to your entire team.
- Location: select where the person is based.
- Employee number: populate this field if you have internal identifiers for the person and would like this information available on report exports.
- People custom fields: additional information that adds further business logic to your organization's account.
Availability: Enter details such as a person's first and last day of work. When people work hours that differ from the regular work days and hours you've set in account settings, create a part-time availability for them. This will impact the person's availability on the schedule.
Utilization: This is a fixed number used to compare how the actual utilization compares to the target for this person. The utilization target is shown in its column in utilization reports and does not impact a person's availability.
Bill rate: You can choose to use a modified bill rate for this person or use the default bill rate for the person based on their discipline & role. This bill rate comes from the bill rates matrix you built out in account settings. Enter $0 if you want this person to appear as Non-Billable
Discipline + role: This is the team/group (discipline) and the type of work (role) this person does in your organization.
Approval workflow: Select who will approve this person's time and/or expenses.
If enabled, project owners can also approve time and expenses related to projects they own.
- People tags: Populate tags you create in account settings here, or create new tags for people.
Contractors cannot edit profiles.