If you are a System Admin, you can control the level of profile detail that’s shown to people in your organization versus what’s shown to people outside of your organization:
- Click Account > Account Admin in the upper-right corner of the Smartsheet window.
- In the Account Administration form, click Account Settings.
- Next to Profile Visibility, click Edit to display the Profile Visibility form.
- Under the Inside: Your Organization and Outside: Your Organization boxes, check or uncheck the Show Photo and Show Details check boxes.
When others see personal profile cards, they’ll see only the level of detail (photo, details, or both) that you allow.
- Click Account > User Management in the upper-right corner of the Smartsheet window.
- In the User Management form, double-click the name of the person whose profile you want to edit, and then click Edit Profile to edit that person’s profile information.
NOTE: It is not possible to perform bulk updates on user profile information.