Who can use this capability
Administrators, Designers, and Authors can create documents.
Create a document from a Content Automation template
Documents can be created by users from their available suite of templates.
How to create a document from a template
Within an existing project
- In the Projects screen, select the project where you want the template to live. Alternatively, by selecting the New Project button, you may want to create a new project for the Content Automation template.
- Once inside a project, select the + New document button on the top left to open the Content Automation Template Library.
- Find and select the right templates.
- Select Create Documents to add these documents to the project.
From Your Projects or All Projects page
- On the Projects screen, select the New document button
- Once you are in the Content Automation Template Library, you can search for templates by:
a)Using the side menu to search by category
b) Searching keywords in the search field at the top of the page (e.g, signage, PDF, A5).
- Check the template description to ensure your chosen template is the right size and format.
- Once you have selected one or more templates, they will appear in the panel at the bottom of the screen. You can preview the template or select Create Documents to continue.
- Select where to store the new documents. You can either select an existing project or create a new one
- Confirm Create Document
Once you have created the document, then you can start editing it.
Frequently asked questions
What if I can't find the template that I am looking for?
If you can't find a Content Automation template that suits your needs, please contact your Administrator. They may tell you what Content Automation templates are available, or you may be able to request a new template to be built through them. Please note all templates that you see in Content Automation are prescribed by your organization's Brand or Marketing team.