If you’re a Smartsheet System Admin (SysAdmin), you can manage how people in their account sign in to Smartsheet.
To improve account security, turn off authentication options your organization doesn’t currently need.
Edit sign-in options
To modify how people sign in to Smartsheet:
- On the left Navigation Bar, select Account.
- In the Account menu, select Admin Center.
- Select Security. For more information about the other options on this page, see Security Controls.
- In the Authentication section, select Edit.
- Select your desired authentication options (you must select at least one).