If you’re a Smartsheet System Admin (SysAdmin), you can manage how people in their account sign in to Smartsheet.
To improve account security, turn off authentication options your organization doesn’t currently need. If needed, you can enable them at a later time.
Edit sign-in options
To modify how people sign in to Smartsheet:
- On the left Navigation Bar, select Account.
- In the Account menu, select Admin Center.
- Select Security/Safe Sharing List. For more information about the other options on this page, see Security Controls.
- In the Authentication section, select Edit.To enable or turn off login features, you must have an Enterprise account.
- Select your desired authentication options (you must select at least one).