Who can use this capability
Owners and Administrators can configure guest upload links.
Admins can receive guest collateral by utilizing the guest upload feature. It allows for a seamless upload experience to capture raw files. Admins are empowered to collect content through an upload link without providing full access to their Brandfolder.
1. At the Brandfolder level, select Settings in the top right corner. Choose Request Assets from the menu of options.
2. Select the section in which guests will upload their content.
3. Now, you can add a personal message and decide if you would like to approve all uploaded assets automatically.
4. Select Create Link to share with your guest.
5. Copy the link and send it to your guest or embed the link.
Guest user experience
- When you interact with the link, a page will appear to fill out the following information.
- If the Brandfolder that the link is associated with has required Custom Fields or required Dependent Custom Fields, you will be prompted to fill out key and value pairs.
- Dependent Custom Fields will not be indented relative to their parent field. Once the appropriate value is selected, the dependent custom field will appear below the parent field.
- Email address.
- Optional message.
- Once the necessary information is filled out, choose select files for upload.
- A new page will appear where you can either drag files or browse for files from a local device or storage providers like Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box.
- Once files are selected and successfully uploaded, a message will appear at the bottom stating You have successfully uploaded [Number] asset(s) into [Brandfolder library name]. Users can upload more assets or choose to start over.