With the HTTP call module, you can call out to any external system to send a request and retrieve data. This can be very useful if Bridge doesn't have the modules you need out of the box to interact with another system.
This requires knowledge of HTTP.
HTTP Call Fields
- URL: The HTTP or HTTPS URL to which you wish to make the request
- Method: The method to use (GET, POST, PUT, DELETE)
- Headers: Any headers you require, as key value pairs.
- Form Parameters: Form Parameters (also known as Query Parameters or Arguments) to send with the request.
- Body: If a PUT, POST or DELETE request, the relevant body to send, if any.
Sending Form Parameters will override any Body Data
If the responding API sends back a JSON object, it is possible to save this response by checking the box 'Response Handler'. This will allow you to reference the returned data in subsequent parts of the workflow.