If you’re a licensed user, you can use the Smartsheet API to access and manage their organization's Smartsheet account and data.
Smartsheet now uses 37-character API keys. Your 26-character API keys will still work. However, it’s a good idea to update your existing keys to take advantage of the additional security.
To generate an API key
- On the left Navigation Bar, select Account.
- Select Apps & Integrations.
- In the Personal Settings form, select API Access.
- In the API Access tab, select Generate new access token.
- You can also revoke existing tokens in this tab.
Need more information about the Smartsheet API and how to access support? Go to the Smartsheet Developers portal.