A sheet access report shows you a comprehensive list of who has access to your sheets. The list can help you understand the Smartsheet footprint within your organization. Or, use the list as a tool to audit security within your Smartsheet account.
To create a sheet access report
- Log in to Admin Center.
- Select the Menu icon to expand the left sidebar and then select User Management.
- Select More Actions > Sheet Access.
- Check your email. The report goes to the email associated with your Admin Center login.
The sheet access report includes the following data:
- Sheet key: The unique key for each sheet in your team's Smartsheet account. Users don't see this key. It can be helpful when you have multiple sheets with the same name.
- Sheet name: Sheet names seen in your Smartsheet session.
- Sheet owner: Licenced user's name shown with all the sheets owned by that user. The report does not show sheets shared to team members by unlicensed users.
- Shared to: All email addresses for those who have sheets shared to them, whether licensed, unlicensed, or external collaborators.
- Last modified date/time: When the sheet was last updated.