You can run workflow at any time. You can also edit the workflow or delete it if you’re not using it anymore.
Manually run a workflow
- Go to the workflow and then click Run.
Edit a Workflow
You can make changes to an existing workflow (for example, you would like to change the frequency of a workflow schedule).
If there was an error on the last run of the workflow, or an error with configuration of the workflow (the source sheet has been deleted, for example), Last Run and the Edit icon will appear in red.
Edit and Add New Columns
You may need to change the structure of your source file as your process evolves.
To ensure the njew structure is maintained in your target sheet:
- Disable your workflow.
- Edit your source file with the new column headers or additional columns.
If using an Excel or CSV file, upload the new source file to your source location, edit the target sheet with updated column headers or additional columns.
- In your Data Shuttle workflow settings (Source > Source Location), select a different source location. (For example, if your source is Google Drive, switch to Smartsheet.)
- Switch the source location back to your original selection.
NOTE: You may need to reselect your Attachment Sheet or File Name.
- Click Next button until you get to the Mapping page. Map your Input Columns and Expressions again.
NOTE: You may need to map all of your columns again, not just the columns you added and edited.
That’s it! You can now enable and run your workflow.
Delete a workflow
- Hover over the menu and then click Delete workflow.
View log Messages
You can see a log of errors and how many rows were updated, added, or skipped.
- Click the date for the under Last Run to access log messages.