System administrators on Enterprise accounts can allow specific company domains as supported sources for the web content widget. An example of a company domain would be an internal Tableau server that is accessed through a vanity URL (ex: smartsheet.tableau.com, O365.smartsheet.com, etc.). System administrators can define the list of supported domains, and enable or disable the feature, on the Domain Settings page.
Enable the Use of Web Content Widgets
- In Smartsheet, click your Profile Icon (upper-right corner).
- Click Account Administration > Account Settings > Feature Enablement.
- Under Web Content Widget, check the box for Enabled, including domains that have been verified in Security Controls.
- Navigate to Account Administration > Security Controls.
- Click Edit on the Domains (for User Auto Provisioning, Web Content Widget) setting.
- Click Add Domain.
- Type the company domain to be validated.
Once the domain is validated, people on your Enterprise account can embed content if the domain offers an iFrame.
Some domains still won't work even after validation. They must be secure (https) domain and embed optimized (no <script> tags).
Learn more about domain validation.