A collection of modules for various System functionality.
With the Add Comment module, you can send a comment, either to the current conversation, or to a different Request Thread or Specific Conversation as part of a chat workflow.
Schedule a task to start a workflow at a particular time and interval.
Schedule Conversation Fields
- Request UUID: Unique ID of the request of the conversation. If not a chat based workflow this can be left blank.
- Template: The name of the workflow to be started.
- Delay Before Starting Conversation: Time in minutes to delay the start of the workflow.
- Time To Start Conversation: The time to trigger the workflow as a unix timestamp.
- Interval: The cadence for the schedule
Schedule a task to send a comment to a User at a particular time. A user in this case is someone interacting with Bridge via chat.
Schedule Update Conversation
Schedule a task to update the state of an existing conversation at a particular time.
Whenever a task is scheduled for one of the above options, the task UUID is returned. This allows you to update the next runtime of the particular task.
Whenever a task is scheduled for one of the above options, the task UUID is returned. This allows you to cancel a particular task if it is no longer required.