Key Management Utility Overview
Bridge by Smartsheet
This Help Article Appears in the Following Learning Tracks
With the key management modules, you can set, get, and delete keys applied to the current user or request.
Keys are custom values applied to objects that can be used to add extra information to existing objects.
- Set Key Value: Set a key value on the current user or request.
- Get Key Value: Gets the key value that has been set on the current user or request.
- Delete Key Value: Deletes a key value from the current user or request.
- Check Key: Checks if a Key is set or not
- Inject Key Value: Injects a key value on the current user or request