Save time and maintain consistency with automated workflows for processes like automated approvals with multiple stakeholders. Once you've created your workflow, use the Workflow manager to:
- View workflows and sort by name, last edited date, or creation date.
- Edit, Enable/Disable, Duplicate, Unsubscribe/Subscribe, Delete, and view Properties.
Make Updates to Your Workflows
Double click a workflow or select the menu icon. From here, you can:
- Use the toggle to Enable the workflow so it can be triggered when conditions are met.
- Use the toggle to Disable the workflow to prevent it from being triggered.
- Select Edit… to change its name, trigger, conditions, and actions.
- Select Duplicate... to create a copy of the workflow in the same sheet.
- Unsubscribe from the workflow to avoid being notified by any of its alerts or requests.
- Subscribe to the workflow you have previously unsubscribed from it.
- Delete the workflow.
- Select Properties… to review the workflow ID.
When you run the workflow, it automatically notifies you of any issues blocking the workflow from running properly. Follow the instructions on your screen to edit the workflow, then run it again.
Control How Your Workflows Are Organized
Use the Sort by dropdown menu to organize your workflows by:
- Workflow name
- The date each workflow was last modified
- The date each workflow was created
By default, workflows are sorted alphabetically by name. When you change the sort order, it will be reflected on all of your sheets and only for you. Others can sort the same workflows based on their preferences.