Create an Expense Report
This Help Article Appears in the Following Learning Tracks
Expense Reports show non-labor related project costs. For example, costs incurred when hiring outside vendors, ordering prototypes, or travel costs. Expense Reports are included Budget Reports.
To see a Utilization Report:
- Click Analytics and then click New Report.
- On the right sidebar, click View and then select Expenses.
Expense Reports have six columns:
- First Column: Data available for the selected projects and groups. Click a row to see more details for that row.
- Incurred: Amount already expensed.
- Remaining: Amount still available for project expenses.
- Budget: Project Expense Budget. This number is set in Project Settings.
- Category: (not shown in image): Categories appear when you click on a group header. The Expense Category identifies the type of purchase, for example, Travel.
- Notes: (not shown in image): A description of the expense.