Who can use this capability
Resourcing Administrators, Portfolio Editors, People Schedulers, Project Editors, Portfolio Reporters, and Portfolio Viewers can create saved views and filter the Project portfolio.
Create a saved view of the project portfolio
You can filter your portfolio and save the view so you're only looking at the projects you want to see.
To create a saved view:
- On the top main navigation bar, click Projects.
- On the left sidebar under Show, apply the filters you want to use.
- The screenshot below uses project custom fields as filters: Billability, Priority, and Project Owner.
- On the left sidebar under My Views or Shared Views, click + Save Current View.
- Only you can see reports saved under My Views.
- Anyone with access to the Projects portfolio page can see reports saved under Shared Views.