Submit Expenses for Approval
This Help Article Appears in the Following Learning Tracks
You can submit hours at any time, but it’s good to follow a schedule that works for your organization (daily, weekly, biweekly, etc).
To Submit Expenses for Approval
On your Personal Page, click Time & Expenses, and then click Expenses.
Click Add an Expense and fill out the form. When you've added all your expenses, click Submit for Approval.
You can submit expenses at any time, though you may want to follow your organization's schedule (daily, weekly, biweekly, etc).
Using the Approvals Tab
You can review approved, pending approval, and rejected time (and/or expenses) from the Approval tab on your personal profile.
To review submitted expenses:
- On the Approvals tab, click My Time & Expenses.
Use filters on the left side bar to see time by:
- Time Frame: Use a preset or custom date range.
- Type: Switch between time and expenses (if your organization tracks both).
- Approval Status: Show approved, rejected, or are pending approval status.
- Approver: Filter items on specific approvers.
You can edit resubmit a expense report any time before it's approved.
- Edit the time entry you’d like to adjust and then click Re-Submit for Approval.