Used in a Date column to return a date from a specified number of working days.
WORKDAY([Due Date]1, 30, [Due Date]2:[Due Date]3)
- date—The date to begin counting from.
- num_days—The number of working days before (negative number) or after (positive number) the date.
- holidays—[optional]The dates to exclude from the count.
- WORKDAY, NETWORKDAY, and NETWORKDAYS count Saturday and Sunday as non-working days. If dependencies are enabled on your sheet you can customize the non-working days, and the formulas will use your settings in calculations.
- You can designate other dates as nonworking to exclude them when calculating the new date. To do this, enter each holiday/non-working day into a cell and then reference the range of cells in your WORKDAY formula.