Returns the number of working days between two dates. Adds 1 day to the result if the start date is a non-working day.
NETWORKDAY([Due Date]4, [Due Date]5)
- start_date—The first date to be measured.
- end_date—The last date to be measured.
- holidays—[optional]The dates to exclude from the count.
- WORKDAY, NETWORKDAY, and NETWORKDAYS count Saturday and Sunday as non-working days. If dependencies are enabled on your sheet you can customize the non-working days and the formulas will use your settings in calculations.
- You can designate additional dates as nonworking to exclude them when calculating the number of working days. To do this, enter each holiday/non-working day into a cell and then reference the range of cells in your NETWORKDAY formula.