Smartsheet is fully functional on both Mac and PC platforms. Here are some tips for using Smartsheet on your Mac:
- On a Mac, the Command key is the equivalent of the PC’s Ctrl key. Use Command in place of Ctrl unless otherwise noted when utilizing keyboard shortcuts.
- To perform a right-click: If you're using a trackpad or single-button mouse, press the [Control] key as you click on the trackpad or mouse button. If you're using a mouse with multiple buttons, you can right-click normally.
- Press Control+i on your keyboard to insert a new row.
- You can utilize two-finger trackpad scrolling in the Grid and Gantt views. If you're losing your sheet when swiping, go into System Preferences > Trackpad > More Gestures and change the Swipe between pages to three fingers. This way the computer won’t interpret your swipe as your intention to go back and forward between pages.
- To change your click options on a Mac, please review instructions on Apple's support page regarding Setting your Preferences.
- Smartsheet is supported on the following Mac browsers: Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
- In newer versions of OSX, Apple made the decision to hide scroll bars unless you are actively scrolling. If you'd like scroll bars to display at all times, go into System Preferences > General > and set Show Scroll Bars to Always.