Who can use this capability
Administrators can manage reviews.
Reviewers can manage all requests that have been submitted for approval and monitor any that require changes.
To view a request
- Head to Reviews, located in the left navigation menu.
- Switch to the relevant tab from -Awaiting Review, Changes Requested, or Approved. If unsure of a request’s status, select the All tab to view all review requests. To find a specific review request, you can:
- Search by the requester to show requests from a specific team member. You can search by name or email.
- Filter by teams to show requests from team members in a specific team.
- Filter by tag to show requests from the team(s) categorized with that tag.
- Sort by most recent or Oldest. The most recent or oldest is determined by the request's date. If a request has been submitted for approval multiple times (for example, after changes were requested), the latest date will be used for sorting purposes.
- Switch to grid or list view. Grid view is more visual, whereas list view displays more requests at once.
Once you’ve selected a request, you can approve the request, request changes, or make the changes on behalf of the user and approve the request with changes.
You can also mark a request as read/unread or flag it if you’re not yet ready to approve it but would like a way to signal the need for further attention.
Approve or request changes in Reviews View
Accounts can be configured to allow documents to be quickly viewed and actioned without going into the document. To action a request without needing to view the document:
1. Select a request without selecting the document name. Doing so will open the review summary.
2. View any input changes or comments.
There you can select Approve, Approve with a message, or Request Changes.
Note: If you don't have quick actions in Reviews, you'll need to view the document to request changes or approve as requested by the Account Admin.
Approve or request changes in Document View
Select the document's name or the view icon (visible while hovering on a request) to view the document.
Once viewing the document requested for review, you can:
- Select Approve to approve the request. The request will then be moved to the Approved tab, and an email will be sent to the requester.
- Select Approve with message. You’ll then be prompted to add a message and select Approve. The request will then be moved to the Approved tab, and an email will be sent to the requester.
- Select Request changes. You’ll then be prompted to add a message and select Request changes. The request will then be moved to the Changes Requested tab, and an email will be sent to the requester.