Who can use this capability
Admins are responsible for managing tags for the account.
Manage Content Automation tags
Content Automation tags are labels you create to organize your teams in meaningful groups so that you can efficiently manage the content they have access to.
Tags are a flexible tool, so you can bring your own organizational structure into Content Automation. For example, you might use Content Automation tags to represent regions, departments, services, or any other categorization you see fit.
Viewing the Content Automation tag management page
- You can see a list of all active Content Automation tags on the Tag Management page. To access this page, navigate to Users and Teams in the sidebar, then select the Tags tab.
- Select a tag in the table to see a summary of all teams with that tag.
Deleting a Content Automation tag
- To delete a Content Automation tag, find the tag you wish to delete on the tag management page and open the action menu by selecting the three vertical dots at the end of the table row. Select delete.
- Deleting a Content Automation tag will remove it from all teams or content resources, and cannot be reversed. This will also remove any associated permissions.
- Tags are also automatically deleted if they are not assigned to a team.