Error: SAML authentication not supported
- Org account doesn't have SAML enabled
- User is not attached to the org
- Old login data
- Email attribute in SAML assertion does not match an existing Smartsheet user account
- Have a Sys Admin Navigate to Security Controls > Authentication and ensure the SAML option is checked.
- Add the user to your org.
- Clear cache and cookies or try an in-private/incognito browser session.
- Capture and analyze an assertion. Ensure the email address passed in the email attribute is the primary email address, or a confirmed secondary email address, on the user's Smartsheet account. You may need to work with your IdP admin to verify the profile is up to date in their company's IdP.