Print a dashboard
You can print a dashboard for handouts or for a read-only PDF to share.
When you print a dashboard, your browser's print window will appear and provide print options. Print features and the steps you use will differ depending on the browser. You'll have the best results with Google Chrome or Safari.
To print a dashboard
- Open the dashboard that you want to print.
- Select File > Print at the top-left corner of the dashboard.
The print window for your browser will appear with a preview of the dashboard and print settings.
Keep the following in mind when printing:
- Ensure that you have the desired page size and that the page orientation (landscape or portrait) is the best match for the layout of your dashboard.
- In the Chrome print window, select More Options and check the box next to Background Graphics to include your widget background colors.
- Print to PDF if you need to email a read-only copy of your dashboard.
- After you have set your options, select Print.