Smartsheet University eLearning overview
Smartsheet University is where you’ll learn how to use Smartsheet tools and maximize them in your day-to-day work. With Smartsheet University, you can learn at your own pace and set your own schedule.
Because the eLearning lessons in Smartsheet University include hands-on exercises in Smartsheet, you’ll need a Smartsheet license.
What you’ll find in Smartsheet University
With a Smartsheet University eLearning subscription, you’ll have unlimited access to:
- Smartsheet Foundations: A series of interactive courses designed to help you and your team learn how to build solutions using Smartsheet. With a combination of simulation, video, and hands-on exercises, you'll learn the basics of Smartsheet and how to use them in your day-to-day work.
- Continuing Education: eLearning offerings to help you learn everything you need to know about Smartsheet. New courses are regularly available to keep your work management skills and techniques current.
Earn PDUs through Smartsheet University learning paths
Professional development units (PDUs) are available for many of our learning offerings. Check the details for each course to confirm if you can earn PDUs.
Ready to get started?
If you have an active subscription but aren't sure where to start, try the Smartsheet Foundations learning path.
How to get a subscription
If you don’t have access to Smartsheet University yet, you can purchase any of these packages:
- All Access Subscription (includes both instructor-led and eLearning courses)
- eLearning Subscription (eLearning courses only)
- Standard Support
- Pro Support
Need more information about Support packages and how to purchase them? Contact Smartsheet sales.
If the mentioned packages don’t fit your organization’s learning needs, you can start with the one-year eLearning subscription to Smartsheet University.
How to access your subscription
Once you’ve purchased a subscription, you’ll need to sign in to Smartsheet University:
- Go to Smartsheet University.
- In the upper-right corner, select Sign in.
- Follow the login prompts.
If you have trouble accessing Smartsheet University eLearning or have other questions about your subscription, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.