SAML and SSO for Smartsheet - Overview (Enterprise only)
SAML and SSO Smartsheet configuration
With Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) and single sign-on (SSO), you can extend your organization’s security preferences to an Enterprise-level Smartsheet account. When you use SAML and SSO, the users managed by your Enterprise directory will be able to sign in to Smartsheet with their corporate credentials.
Once you’ve configured SAML
Users in your company network will see the Your Company SSO button on the login page. They can select that button to authenticate their login with their company-provided SSO credentials.
Smartsheet supports SAML 2 for SSO, and the following SAML 2 compliant identity providers:
SAML Setup and maintenance resources
For more information on configuring and maintaining SAML-based SSO with Smartsheet, see the resources below:
- Manage Your Security and Authentication Options: Read this to review the differences between SAML and other login methods.
- Set Up SAML 2 for Single Sign‐On to Smartsheet: These are instructions for setting up SAML in Smartsheet.
- Replace an Expired IdP Certificate for SAML: Use these steps to update expiring certificates in Smartsheet.
- Configuration and Claims Examples for SAML in Smartsheet: These are examples of the metadata and attributes that Smartsheet is looking for from your SSO provider.
- SAML Frequently Asked Questions and Common Errors: These are Frequently asked questions (FAQs) and solutions to common roadblocks with setting up and maintaining SAML.