The Smartsheet for Android app, designed as a companion to the full-featured computer browser application, helps you access and edit your Smartsheet data while on the go.
The latest version of Smartsheet for Android requires Android OS 8.0 (Oreo) or later.
With older versions of Android, you’ll be able to download the most recent version of Smartsheet that is compatible with your device. Depending on your operating system and version of the Smartsheet app, you may not be able to use certain features.
After installing and launching the Android app, you can log in to an existing Smartsheet account or start a free 30-day trial.
Log In to an Existing Account
If you have an existing Smartsheet account, you have the following log in options:
- Smartsheet—Type the email address you use for Smartsheet in the field and select Continue. On the next screen, enter your Smartsheet password and select Log In.
- Single Sign On (SSO)—This option is typically configured beforehand by your company. Type your email address (possibly your company email address) in the field and select Log In. On the next screen, select Your Company Account. Your company SSO log in system will connect with Smartsheet to log in.
- Google—Select Google, then on the next screen type your Google credentials.
- Office 365 for Business—Select Work Account, then on the next screen type your Office 365 for Business credentials.
If you have a Smartsheet.gov account:
- On the Smartsheet login screen, select I have a Smartsheet Gov account. You can now access your Gov account using your Smartsheet user info or SSO.
- To go back to the Smartsheet Commercial login screen, select I don't have a Smartsheet Gov account.
Upgrade Your Plan
If you don’t have an active subscription to Smartsheet, purchase one from the desktop Smartsheet app.