Who can use this capability
Administrators, Designers, and Authors can access the template library.
Search for the the right template in Content Automation
Learn to locate the correct templates when navigating Content Automation.
The Template Library stores your organization's active template variations in the Content Automation platform. This is where you will find and add a new template to your project.
Navigating the template library
- On the Projects screen, select the New Document button or Create new document from the sidebar navigation
- Once you are in the Template Library, you can search for templates by:
a) Using the side menu to search by category
b) Searching keywords in the search field at the top of the page (e.g. signage, PDF, A5).
- Select a template tile to reveal a preview and description of the template. This will help you choose a template with the right size and format.
- Once you have selected one or more templates, they will appear in the cart tray at the bottom of the screen. From here, either preview the template or Select Create document / Select a project button to continue.
- Select where to store the new documents. You can either select an existing project or create a new one.
- Confirm Create Document.
Alternatively, you can create/open a project first and then add the document to the project.
- In the Projects screen, select the project where you want the template to live. Alternatively, you can create a new project for the template by choosing the grey New Project button.
- Once inside a project, select the + New button on the top right to open the Template Library.
Frequently asked questions
What if I can't find the template that I am looking for?
If you can't find a template that suits your needs, please reach out to your administrator, as they may tell you what templates are available, or you may be able to request a new template through them. Please note all templates that you see in Content Automation are prescribed by your organization's Brand or Marketing team.