- number—The number to prorate
- start_date—The first date in the value range
- end_date—The last date in the value range
- prorate_start—The first date in the range to prorate
- prorate_end—The last date in the range to prorate
- decimal_places—[optional]The default is 2. The number of decimal places to round the result
Still need help?
Use the Formula Handbook template to find more support resources, and view 100+ formulas, including a glossary of every function that you can practice working with in real time, and examples of commonly used and advanced formulas.
Find examples of how other Smartsheet customers use this function or ask about your specific use case in the Smartsheet online Community.