Who can use this capability
Brandfolder Owners and Administrators can use the integration.
Users of Brandfolder and JIRA can attach assets from Brandfolder into JIRA tickets or add attachments already on JIRA tickets to Brandfolder.
Brandfolder's JIRA Cloud integration is bi-directional. It enables JIRA users to attach assets from Brandfolder into JIRA tickets or add attachments already on JIRA tickets to Brandfolder. JIRA admins can also configure post functions to automatically upload attachments into Brandfolder on a ticket stage change.
Setting up the integration
- Download the Brandfolder app for JIRA from the Atlassian Marketplace
- Input your API key into the configuration screen.
- In the Attachments area of a ticket, select the ellipses menu > Upload to Brandfolder or Attach from Brandfolder.
- Select attachments and choose Next.
- Select your Section, and choose Next.
- Navigate to Issues > Workflows > Post Functions.
- Select Add post function.
- Configure the workflow step to trigger upon upload of an asset to Brandfolder.