Who can use this capability
Owners and Administrators can enable SAML & SSO on their account.
Use OneLogin for Brandfolder
Use OneLogin to authenticate your users into Brandfolder.
- Find Brandfolder in the OneLogin app directory.
- Select Brandfolder, then choose Save on the following screen.
- Go to the Configuration tab to enter the organization name, which is at the end of your Brandfolder Organization URL.
- Proceed to the SSO tab, copy the Issuer URL, and send it to the Brandfolder team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Select Save.
- After Brandfolder confirms receipt of the Issuer URL (metadata URL), we will then be in a place to test the connection.