Who can use this capability
Owners, Administrators, Collaborators, and Guests can alter file types and resize assets.
Convert and resize
How do I convert between file types?
1. Select the asset within your Brandfolder to convert and download.
2. Under Overview, select the attachment you wish to convert. Select Options on the right, and it will provide a selectable list of other file types to choose from.
3. This new menu with the list will allow you to select between different formats (JPG or the original AI file) and different sizes (Small, Medium, Large).
4. Select an option from the menu, and the asset will be converted, resized, and downloaded to your device.
How do I convert to a specific image size?
You may also create a custom-sized image if the small, medium, or large options don't suffice. To resize, follow the steps below:
- After selecting the file format you'd like to convert, enter a number in either the width or height text box. Note: Brandfolder will always respect the original aspect ratio. When entering a width or height number, the other will update automatically.
- Select Download.