Who can use this capability
Owners and Administrators can set password requirements for users.
Apply password requirements
Set password requirements for users at the organization level.
At the organization level, you can set password requirements for users of your Brandfolder.
Setting up password requirements
1. Navigate to the organization level.
2. Go to Settings > Organization Settings.
3. Choose the Password Rules Configuration Tab.
4. Here, you can customize your requirements to include the following:
- Minimum length
- Minimum number of symbols
- Minimum number of digits
- Minimum number of lowercase letters
- Minimum number of uppercase letters
5. Once you input your requirements, select Update Organization Settings.
Requirements will appear as help text in various areas, including the reset password flow, individual users' account settings, and invitations. If your organization does not have password requirements, no help text will appear.