Integrate your working environment and your conversation environment with Smartsheet for Webex.
The integration allows you to:
- Add Smartsheet sheets into a Webex space and take action on key projects and tasks from within the Webex app.
- Share Smartsheet assets while you’re in a Webex meeting space; take action on those assets without leaving the meeting space.
Smartsheet for Webex is compatible with both the browser and desktop versions of the Webex application.
Set up Smartsheet for Webex
A Webex Admin must approve the integration; once that’s done, anyone can install it. Consult with your IT department if you have access issues. Learn more about the integration’s capabilities including how to use the Webex Smartsheet bot here.
Share a sheet during a Webex meeting
- Before you start your meeting, share your sheet with the people on your invitation list. If you don’t share the sheet with them before the meeting, they’ll need to request access during the meeting. Learn more about sharing.
- Sign into Webex and Smartsheet. You may need to go through your organization’s sign on process.
- Select the Apps+ button at the bottom of the Webex window, and then find Smartsheet.
- Choose the sheet you want to share during the meeting.
Tips for using Webex and Smartsheet
- Meeting participants must be logged into both Webex and Smartsheet to use the integration.
- Hit refresh if you’re not seeing changes made to the sheet during the meeting.
- To start a new meeting after you close an existing meeting, select reset in the top right corner of the Webex app.