Create Custom Work Status Labels
Administrators can create custom status labels. Team members can update their work status in the Today View from their Personal Page.
To create a new work status:
- Go to Account Settings. On the left sidebar, click Work Status.
- At the top of the screen, select a Color, enter a Name, and select a Stage for the status.
- Click Add.
Status label tips
- Each status is a subcategory of three main categories, Planned, In Progress, or Completed
- Text labels are limited to 64 characters.
- Hovering a label and use the up and down arrows to reorder the status list.
- If you edit a work status label the change will show on all items using the label.
- If you delete a label, items using that label remain unchanged; only the status label is deleted.
Filter by Work Status
To find assignments with specific statuses filter on either the Project Worklist or the Schedule.
To filter on the Worklist
- Go to the Project you want to work with and then click Worklist.
- In the top right above the Worklist, click Status and check the statuses you want to see.
To filter on the Schedule
- On the left sidebar in the Schedule, click Work Status.
- Select the items you want to filter on.