Personal Page Overview
This Help Article Appears in the Following Learning Tracks
Everyone with access to Resource Management has a Personal Page. This page is a your dashboard for projects, work, time and expenses. The Personal Page shows expected contributions to current and future projects.
On this page, you can track time, expenses, and statuses against work. Tracking these items changes the overall status of the project; you can see how you’re doing in terms of time, money, and work progress.
On the Personal Page, you can:
- View hours assigned for projects and confirm time worked
- Set a personal status: Working remotely? On leave?
- View assigned work and due dates
- Enter project expenses
- Report time for unplanned activities
- Jump to active projects and saved reports
Today View helps everyone know what to prioritize each day. In Today View you'll see scheduled work and status for that work.
Your assigned projects appear in bold. For assigned project phases, both project name and phase name appear in bold.
Today View shows the following details:
- Tracking Project Status: Status for each work item.
- Current Work: Today's work items. Click the Worklist row to see more details and update the item.
- Next 30 Days: Future work items.
- Last 30 Days: Past work items.