The Smartsheet Accelerator for Sales Forecasting enables sales organizations to provide reps up through all layers of management with a unified and accurate approach to sales forecasts. This solution makes it easy for organizations to scale a sales forecasting process that provides: a scratch pad for reps to track their deals before committing, calculated forecasts with historical snapshots for more predictable revenue streams, key deal pipeline management, and account team collaboration so that leaders can make more accurate sales forecasting calls. With the Accelerator for Sales Forecasting, sales leaders can easily scale a solution that uses Salesforce data for a unified and accurate approach to sales forecasts.
How Does the Accelerator for Sales Forecasting Help My Organization?
The Accelerator for Sales Forecasting creates a consistent and unified, end-to-end organization-wide process for creating sales forecasts.
- Methodically organize calculated forecasts. Sales organizations are able unify their sales process to build accurate, calculated forecasts based on opportunities and historical data from their system of record.
- Utilize a scratch pad for interpretations. Sales reps know their customers best. They can easily use a consistent single source of truth for their next steps, comments and notes that could affect their calls.
- Confidently make calls. Sales reps are easily able to make accurate forecasting calls based on insight into their pipeline, historical calls, and customers
- Enable account teams to align. Teams can easily work together to understand the steps they need to take to effectively close deals.
- Forecasts easily roll-up through the organization. Reps forecasts and calls seamlessly roll-up through their organization. That way every level of leadership can apply their own calls and interpretations to the data to accurately
Who does the Smartsheet Accelerator for Sales Forecasting Help?
- Sales Executives: Interpretations and calls of sales executives direct reports roll up so that you can add your own level of interpretation to the data and make a call for the sales organization as a whole. Reports are displayed on a connected series of executive dashboards.
- Middle Managers (Dir, RVP, VP): View your team’s calculated forecasts and calls and add your own interpretations. Interpret individual's calls and make a call for their team as a whole. Reports are displayed on a series of connected rep dashboards, which are visible by direct managers, increasing transparency and accountability.
- Sales Reps: Using data imported from SalesForce, reps can make forecast adjustments on their and add their interpretations that might be different than their calculated forecast. Reports are displayed on a series of connected rep dashboards, which are visible by their direct manager, increasing transparency and accountability.
- Sales Forecasting Accelerator Admins: Consistently deploy and maintain a unified working environment with SalesForce integration built in.
Download documentation for the Smartsheet Accelerator for Sales Forecasting:
In your Accelerator:
- On the left side of your dashboard, click Help.
In the Smartsheet Center of Excellence:
The Accelerator for Sales Forecasting is a premium solution available for purchase to Smartsheet customers using a Business plan or higher. For more information about how to purchase this Accelerator, please contact Smartsheet Sales.