Learn how to navigate the people page in 10,000ft.
People Page Overview
Click your Company Name at the top of the page to see your People Page. This page shows you everyone in your organization.
On the People page, you can:
- Click a team member to see their Personal Page.
- Filter team members by Status, Discipline, Role, Location, Custom Fields and other attributes. Custom Fields highlight individual skills, certifications, and the organizational structure of your team.
- Click a column name to sort that column (ascending or descending)
- Create Saved Views.
In List View, you can select which columns you want displayed on the People page.
- Click the List View icon and choose which columns you want to include.
Saved Views display the information that matters most to you and your organization.
To save a View:
- Under My Views, click + Save Current View,
To edit a Saved View:
- Change your filters and save the updated view under the same name.
Only Administrators can create Shared Saved Views. Anyone in your company with access to your People page can see Saved Shared Views.