As you use the Smartsheet app for iOS, you’ll find that you can take advantage of many features from the computer browser version of Smartsheet.
If you’re wondering what features currently are not available in the Smartsheet app for iOS, this article is your resource.
Check the Using the Smartsheet for iOS article periodically to see what features we add to the mobile application.
Create, Collaborate, and View Smartsheet Items
- Create or modify web forms
- Create new sheets from custom templates (Smartsheet pre-made templates are available)
- Create or modify Reminders and Notifications on a sheet
- Create new sheet filters or edit sheet filter settings (Note that you can apply or remove filters configured from the computer browser version of Smartsheet.)
- Display sheets in Card View
Modify Sheet Dependencies
- Edit End Dates of dependent tasks
- Edit Start Dates of dependent tasks if driven by a predecessor
Add New or Edit Rows and Columns
- Apply formatting (examples include: background colors, bold text, currency, and percentage)
- Create or edit formulas
- Freeze columns
- Hide columns
- Lock columns and rows
- Sort columns
Adjust Account and Plan Settings
- Edit payment information for or cancel a paid subscription (you can do this by signing in to the computer browser version of Smartsheet)
- Manage user accounts in a Team, Business, or Enterprise plan—see Managing Users for more information