How you print from Smartsheet will depend on what you want to print.
When you print a dashboard, your browser's print window will appear and provide print options. Print features and the steps you use will differ depending on the browser.
To ensure the proportions of your dashboard are preserved when printing, Smartsheet recommends using Google Chrome or Safari browsers.
To print a dashboard:
- Open the dashboard you want to print.
- Click Print at the top of the dashboard.
The print window for your browser will appear with a preview of the dashboard and print settings.
Keep the following in mind when printing:
- Ensure you have the desired page size and the page orientation (landscape or portrait) is the best match for the layout of your dashboard.
- In the Chrome print window, select More Options and check the box next to Background Graphics to ensure your widget background colors are printed with your dashboard.
- After you have set your desired options, select Print.
If you need to email a read-only copy of your dashboard, select the Open PDF option to open a copy of the dashboard in your default PDF viewer application. You can then save the file as a PDF to attach in an email.