Create a web page
Start by creating a web page. Make a new html file called webchat.html and copy/paste the following into the file:
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">
<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="ie=edge">
<!-- Insert WebChat script here -->
Set up the Webchat integration in Bridge
- Navigate to the Integrations page in Bridge.
- Click on the Webchat image to start the set up.
- Click Continue in the new window.
- In the Embedded JS tab, click Connect to populate the HTML Script field.
- Copy the script and paste it into the HTML file created previously.
- Click Save.
Open the HTML file in a browser. You should see a blank page with a blue chat icon in the bottom right-hand corner. Click on the chat icon to open the chat window.
That’s it! You’re ready to start adding Webchat to your workflows.
To start using the chat bot you will need to create workflows to execute on specific phrases.