Mailgun Integration Overview
This Help Article Appears in the Following Learning Tracks
With the Mailgun integration, you can send transactional email without running your own service.
Bridge integrates with Mailgun, so you can use it to send customized emails to individual users as required or to validate that an e-mail address is genuine.
As an example, this can be useful for sending a user a follow up email after a conversation has occurred with your bot.
Set up the Mailgun integration
You will need an existing Mailgun account in order to set up this integration.
- Navigate to the Integrations page in Bridge.
- Click the Mailgun image to begin setup.
- In the window that appears, click Continue.
- In the Settings tab, enter your Private API Key (if sending emails) and your Public API Key (for e-mail address validation).
- Select Connect then Save.